In order to Add a location (nest) you have to create an Motonest account first.
Please follow the Registration tutorial here
If you have already a Motonest Account you can start to follow the ”Add Nest (location)” -tutorial/guide
Add Nest (location) TUTORIAL- Guide
Login in your Motonest Account.
2. Insert your username or email address and password, in the designated fields. Press ”Long In”.
3. Click to open your Motonest account details. Go to ”My Items”.
4. Add new Item ( location ) on your Motonest Account dashboard.
5. Complete details about your location.
6. Choose the category type of your location.
7. Set the main Image of the location ( Item ) . Complete the exact address of your location.
8. Complete requested details of your location.
9. Complete Social Media details.
10. Start adding pictures from your location.
11. Upload files in your Media gallery.
12. Select and ”Insert Image” in your location details .
13. Add new pictures and new features.
14. Click ”Update” and submit for review to admin.
*******For the Gold Motonest Account, a review is not mandatory and the location will be published immediately.
“I and my wife, Andrea, traveled from Switzerland to Budapest this summer. It was a long ride on a highway and we got tired in Vienna. We searched for a place to sleep on some online platforms, nothing available except those places where a night costs as much as our entire holiday budget. With nearly no hope I opened Motonest Mobile App. I just pressed dial on the first B&B displayed on the screen and I’ve done the reservation right away, on the phone: a room with breakfast and private parking, close to the center, with only 72 euros. Simple and easy!”
I was in Spain with my wife and her parents for the summer holiday. I got bored every day doing the same thing and reading motorcycle news, until I came across Motonest Mobile App. Suddenly, I got the idea to rent a motorbike. I found a rental shop in 2 minutes and made the reservation directly by phone. I explored Malaga surroundings and I made a trip to Gibraltar as well. Everybody was happy at the end, including my wife and my parents-in-law. 😀 Great service!’’ (Peter, UK)
I got lost several times in some beautiful surroundings in the Carpathian Mountains with no internet and no phone signal. I have witnessed the most amazing sunset with my camera. I used Motonest before and I was a bit disappointed that there are not too many nests around me, but it looks that they are improving constantly. Well done, this time I have found a beautiful place in the middle of the nature using only the GPS coordinates. Keep up the good work Motonest!