Welcome on Motonest step by step page!
If you have already a Motonest Account and you wish to add a location (nest) on Motonest Map and Motonest Mobile app , please follow the ”Add Nest tutorial” here
If you don’t have a Motonest Account yet please follow the Registration tutorial.
In order to register and create an Motonest account you have to follow the next steps:
1. Go to Motonest home page and click the area indicated with a red square.
2. Find the ”Register” button and click on it.
3. Complete all the data requested.
4. Read ”Terms and condition” , and click “Sign up!”
5. Go to your email and open the email received from Motonest. Check your ”Inbox” and ”Spam ” as well.
Press the link from the email, or copy and paste the web link in to your browser.
6. Click and edit the automatic password. (the password is automatically generated)
7. Type your new password and press ”Log in”.
8. Login as Motonest user.
“I and my wife, Andrea, traveled from Switzerland to Budapest this summer. It was a long ride on a highway and we got tired in Vienna. We searched for a place to sleep on some online platforms, nothing available except those places where a night costs as much as our entire holiday budget. With nearly no hope I opened Motonest Mobile App. I just pressed dial on the first B&B displayed on the screen and I’ve done the reservation right away, on the phone: a room with breakfast and private parking, close to the center, with only 72 euros. Simple and easy!”
I got lost several times in some beautiful surroundings in the Carpathian Mountains with no internet and no phone signal. I have witnessed the most amazing sunset with my camera. I used Motonest before and I was a bit disappointed that there are not too many nests around me, but it looks that they are improving constantly. Well done, this time I have found a beautiful place in the middle of the nature using only the GPS coordinates. Keep up the good work Motonest!
They said we could earn money, and yes we already did! The first time we were reading about Motonest was on Facebook. We downloaded the app for free and checked out the internet page. What we like about Motonest? – The App is for free – The App works offline (this is very important when overlanding). – Motonest provides information about useful locations split into 8 Categories. (Accommodations, Food, Gas station etc.). – The App as well the internet page is easy to use in a natural way. – Motonest is a very helpful tool for long and short trips by motorcycle as well for other travellers. – If you sign up as Rider/Agent you get the opportunity to make some money while travelling, by adding new places. – there is a chat on the internet page which answers all your questions very quickly. Therefore the Motonest App and Internet platform is one of our favorites! Kind Regards Xenia and Tinu XT Adventures Xenia’s and Tinu’s travel stories with and without their Yamaha XT motorbikes www.xtadventures.ch www.facebook.com/xtadventures www.instagram.com/xtadventures www.youtube.com/c/XTAdventures
b) Add Nest (location) TUTORIAL- Guide
Login in your Motonest Account.
2. Insert your username or email address and password, in the designated fields. Press ”Long In”.
3. Click to open your Motonest account details. Go to ”My Items”.
4. Add new Item ( location ) on your Motonest Account dashboard.
5. Complete details about your location.
6. Choose the category type of your location.
7. Set the main Image of the location ( Item ) . Complete the exact address of your location.
8. Complete requested details of your location.
9. Complete Social Media details.
10. Start adding pictures from your location.
11. Upload files in your Media gallery.
12. Select and ”Insert Image” in your location details .
13. Add new pictures and new features.
14. Click ”Update” and submit for review to admin.